I’ve finally come to terms with Girl in the Forest not happening for April 28th, it just isn’t. One of the characters is too similar to one of the people I lost in the last few years, making it too much of an emotional mine pool. So I’ll aim for the September date instead. Meanwhile, haven’t done much on the non-fiction either, but am getting some side goals done including the redo of this site!
Girl in the Forest – publish on April 28 – hiatus, just can’t deal with right now due to personal issues, so will redo to aim for the September date later
- Process beta feedback by February 28th
- To editor by March 7th
- Set up pre-order on March 7th
- Process edits and do final read through by April 10th
- Final proofread by April 15th
- Print formatting done by April 18th and final page count to Kerry for cover finalization
- E-Book formatting done by April 20th
- Plan launch day promotion and get set up during month of April
Going Indie – Get to Launch Plan Ready
- Finish first draft by August 31st – done a bit more, though really need to buckle down and get back to this
- Process feedback from test group by October 31st or within 30 days after last presentation
- Final fact checks and updates for changes during year by December 31st
- Line up beta readers
- Decide on related video content to create and make creation plan for them
- Aisuru – plan some sort of bigish promotion, probably around its anniversary and the show’s 100th episode in March
Set up new edition of paperback with IngramSpark with new cover– DONE! Update CreateSpace with new paperback interior and cover– DONE!
- Deviations – wide e-book release by February 28th
Set up paperback with IngramSpark again with new cover– DONE!
- Do a Net Galley run after wide launch is done – scheduled to start March 27th 🙂
- Finish first draft of untitled NaNo 2016 Novel by September 30th (and update goal with title when I decide on one)
- Write new novel for NaNo 2017 in November
- The Lackadaisical Writer – come up with a 100th episode plan by March 1st
Redo website design to be more focused on books first, podcast second, blog third versus current blog first, rest second design– DONE! What do y’all think?
- Read at least 200 books (or equivalent) – 9 read
- Really BHAG: create my own web-based sales tracking tool