Got through almost all of one of the big sections of goals, namely Deviations wide launch and new cover release. Also added three tasks under Aisuru because of its new cover, with one already done 🙂 A few other goals done from the list too, so yay!
Alas, not nearly enough progress on the newer writing projects (okay, none at all).
Girl in the Forest – publish on April 28
- Process beta feedback by February 28th
- To editor by March 7th
- Set up pre-order on March 7th
- Process edits and do final read through by April 10th
- Final proofread by April 15th
- Print formatting done by April 18th and final page count to Kerry for cover finalization
- E-Book formatting done by April 20th
- Plan launch day promotion and get set up during month of April
Going Indie – Get to Launch Plan Ready
- Finish first draft by August 31st
- Process feedback from test group by October 31st or within 30 days after last presentation
- Final fact checks and updates for changes during year by December 31st
- Line up beta readers
- Decide on related video content to create and make creation plan for them
- Aisuru – plan some sort of bigish promotion, probably around its anniversary and the show’s 100th episode in March – ended up getting a tweaked/updated cover and a new paperback cover too! 🙂
Update eBook versions with new cover– DONE!
- Set up new edition of paperback with IngramSpark with new cover – NEW
- Update CreateSpace with new paperback interior and cover – NEW – waiting for the proof to arrive
- Deviations – wide e-book release by February 28th
Finalize new cover with Kerry– DONE! Fix ePub file and do any final formatting tweaks to be consistent with branding– DONE! Update paperback interior formatting, as needed– DONE!
- Set up paperback with IngramSpark again with new cover – in progress, physical proof on the way
Update CreateSpace with new paperback interior and cover– DONE! Update KDP with new e-book cover and interior file– DONE! Set up on other e-book platforms– DONE!
- Do a Net Galley run after wide launch is done
- Finish first draft of untitled NaNo 2016 Novel by September 30th (and update goal with title when I decide on one)
- Write new novel for NaNo 2017 in November
Anma’s Manga Minute – create a better podcast cover that fits a square image better by March 1st– DONE!
- The Lackadaisical Writer – come up with a 100th episode plan by March 1st
- Redo website design to be more focused on books first, podcast second, blog third versus current blog first, rest second design – looking at templates, haven’t found one I like yet
Update direct store, including better images, descriptions, and organization– DONE!
- Read at least 200 books (or equivalent) – 9 read
- Really BHAG: create my own web-based sales tracking tool