Very little progress this month, except on reading…and adding a new goal to the list because reasons 🙂
Sell another 100 copies, minimum– FAILED not counting free copies, I’m at only 30 copies sold in 2016; as I’m not doing anymore promos, I just don’t see 100 happening
- Girl in the Forest
- Alpha/Beta feedback back August 15th, process and finish revision by September 30th – feedback received, now just have to process and revise!
- Get to editor by October 1st
- Girl in the Forest cover underway by August 31st and finalized for reveal by November 1st – Contemplating the concept from my designer now 🙂
- Back from editor, process, and to proofreading (if needed) by November 15th
- Set launch plan, date, and preorder up by November 30st
- BHAG: have beta read, final revision, and editing done in time for release by December 31st
- Maid Maleen retelling (final title note decided yet)
- Finish first draft period
- Read through and come up with revision plan by September 30th
- Determine title and series name
- New Novels – write at least one
- Write new novel for NaNo 2016
Site and Show and Everything Else
- Read at least 200 books – Current Count: 86 – up 14!
- Create personal logo/image
- Get new “vlogging” project off the ground – NEW!